Friday, July 18, 2008

July 12th, 2008

So remember the Twilight Concert Series I was talking about? FREAKING AWESOME! It was so great this week! I'm so sad I didn't get to stay for roots because the first show was great. "Stick it in the air!!!" Oooo.... and Cut Throat was on tap... [Blank] needs to learn to not dress like a hoe. Holy cow. I was discussing this with Brandy that there are two different types of girls out there: Classy and Trashy. When you have breasts, you can't always help not showing them, especially if they're huge. Fact of life. But, just because you have breasts doesn't mean that everybody and their dog wants to see them. Fun bags over here was popping out all night and I just couldn't handle it anymore and had to just say something. So, in my own special way, I told her by taking a picture of her, zooming in on them. I asked her if she knew that this was what she looked like when she left her place. Thankfully, I wasn't the only person saying things about them. We ran into a fellow co-worker of Brandy's who also said something. He was a guy also which is further proof that all men aren't dogs. Although I have been known to bark from time to time.
I STILL need a copy of Twilight... Anyone that knows anyone with a copy of it... I need it! Like, badly... Jaime already has already been reading so I'm falling behind. She's totally going to read ahead and then I'm going to feel stupid when she's read the whole book and I'm still looking for the freaking thing... There goes book-club out the door. At least I get to read the NYTimes everyday at work. That is actually the best thing about this job. I don't really get THAT much downtime but I do have internet, however limited, to read the daily newspaper. I feel like I'm getting smarter because I'm reading again. Read, read. Expand your mind. Yeah, that's right Lavar Burton. Scoot on over cause there's a new Reading Rainbow in this town.
Work has been fun. I've been pulling 13 hour days and all I can say about that is that I really don't mind. I think the work at both jobs is pretty great. I have enough down time that sometimes it's like I'm just hanging out rather than working but enough work to do that I don't get randomly distracted. It's nice that I have the internet too. Hooray internet! I've been re-scheduled to get Comcast the 31st and the guy talked me into getting cable and internet. I'm thinking that I just want internet now even though it will cost $25 a month my share vs. $37.

Amanda is mad and won't tell me why. What is it about people that get mad but can't restrain themselves enough to talk to you about it? I don't get it... If I give her a few days she'll be fine and probably won't even tell me why she was mad. I don't get that either... Communication. Some people use the tool and some people choose not to. Whatever works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment