Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1, 2009

Wow, a lot has happened lately. Things have been so crazy! Obviously since I haven't even had time to blog. :p Let's see... where to begin...

Band. Dan is in it with me. Then there's Chaz who likes to say he's from Finland. He's from Murray, but not the Jew, the city. Although having a Jew Accountant in the band might be more beneficial... Jeremy. Uncle Jeremy. Or Uncle Germ. Not my uncle. Or Chaz's. Or Dan's. ...although, I hear Jeremy might be his own uncle/grandpa. Not sure I want to stop and figure that one out... But he's chill, no worries. Just throw him a bass solo and he's happy.

We don't have a name but we rock. We rock hardcore. But not like, screamo/lame-O hardcore... More like, I like every song we play and our guitarist is the shit. Oh, and I wrote two of the songs. It's been something that's kept me fairly busy. I'm starting to realize what a good thing networking was because now I know a bunch of people in the right places. Expect some shows coming up in the next few months. I love our sound. Classic yet original with a kick-you-in-the-face energy. Did I mention I like my own band? Rarely does that happen where I'd turn on my own music.

Again on the band kick, we've recorded a few songs for our DEMO. Not a cd, a DEMO. Get us out and playing. Yes, we'll STILL take your money in exchange for it. No, you can't be our manager unless you bring me food each practice. And on Wednesdays. You might have to work weekends too come to think of it...

I'm getting myself a puppy. Miniature Pinscher. Yeah, it's a little dog but it's so damn cute. Besides, since the little Chiuaua known as Pilot had entered my life I've developed a love of the little rat dogs... I'm getting a bitch so feel free to send me some name ideas. I was thinking something like Athena because I thought it'd be funny. "Shrewd companion of heros" and since she would be spayed she'd also live up to being the "virgin parton" of Athens. Which is going to have to be the name of my condo. :p Or maybe Persephone... I was also thinking Dizzy (that has a personal reference you probably won't get...) or Sophia. What do you think?

Moving into a condo. Done with roommates. Going to have 2 bedrooms all to myself! Happy goodness if you ask me! Need to get my house plant back... I hope Justin hasn't been watering it with beer... Work is going great! Love my job. I'm in investor reporting and the boss seems to be please with my work so no complaints.

Angela is getting married!!! Hooray! My friend up at WSU!!! I'm so excited for her! Hooray again!!! haha

And that is all I have time for tonight. I have too many things on my plate right now but I love you all! :)

http://www.dogslife.com.au/__data/page/5948/miniature_pinscher.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment